Monday, March 7, 2011

Aeon Flux

Aeon Flux

I am definitely not the best person to review this film as I could not finish it.  Even with my wife taking up one of my 3 valuable spots in the DVD queue with her "Sex and the City" choice, I still couldn't bring myself to finish this film.  It was just too full of itself.  Too much style, too much coolness, etc.  I think I finally tossed in the towel when logic surrrendered (or had its butt kicked) to the need to be stylish: e.g.: "I am going to sneak into the super, secure, off limits place in the pitch black dead of night wearing A BRIGHT FREAKIN WHITE TIGHT ASS LEATHER OUTFIT!!!

Fargo lady Frances McDormand plays some high level terrorist person who stares down at Charlize Theron's Aeon character in an overly white temple thing with a shock of red hair.  Too much polish on not enough substance for me.  Ain't never gonna be enough polish to make a terd valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment