Monday, June 13, 2011

Tennis Anyone

Tennis Anyone?

At the behest of a friend, I reached for this one and it finally came.  Okay, Donal Logue (oh yeah, I've seen that guy) is the star and a friend to Kirk Fox who plays an ex tennis pro who wants to be an actor.  Fox's role was to play an actor with little skill, problem was, I wasn't sure when he was and wasn't out of his character's character.  No matter, the dude can serve at 137 mph. 

Okay, I watched enough of it and all to have to keep watching and after the drought of films (because of the sabotage of my queue by the child movie loving gremlins) I suffered, I wasn't going to quit.  I almost caved becuase of the scratches on the disc, but I suffered through.  Glad I did becasue the ending was good. 

So it would not be on the top of my list, but it was good.  Donal Logue is good and, well, yeah, it was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment