Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inception

Inception

Total effects movie.  The acting is good, the writing is good, the cinematography is good, and the directing is good.  The plot is hard to follow but who cares, the effects were/are insane!  It is interesting to see some up and coming actors/actresses...aside from Michael Caine who rocks in everything, starting to get the major parts.

DiCaprio has become a solid performer in just about everything.  He is as solid and dependable as Hanks and his (small roler) costar Caine.  The effects were just totally crazy and it wasn't until a day after I had placed the wee disc in its red envelope and returned it to its home that I was actually able to piece together the plot and get it to make sense for me.

I don't think I would watch it again, but who knows.  Maybe after I get into a wasteland void of new things to see will I possibly watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment