Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Big Soldier

Little Big Soldier

A few days have passed since I saw this and I keep thinking about it.  Right after it ended, I was not really moved to much, but afterwards, yeah, it was okay.  More to the point, "Hey, that was Jackie Chan?!"  In this role he still had some of the goofy stuff that has paid great dividends for him here in the States, but there was much more. 

The acting was really good, the cinematography great, the directing was good and the script...hell, I have no idea, it was Chinese so for all I know, they could have been using the script from "Dumb and Dumber."  The only goofer would have to be the sub titles were sometimes a bit tough to read and also, there were scenes with a lot of action and dialogue so I probably missed some stuff here and there.  All good though.  As for the soundtrack, no issues with it.  I didn't even notice it and when that happens, it means the music actually supported the film well.

I can't recommend the film with all sorts of excitement and raves, but it was a good dealio.

No comments:

Post a Comment