Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Way Way Back

The Way Way Back (2013) Poster

Man!  This was a rare and most awesome find.  This was indeed a movie that I remebered during the day and looked forward to watching again.  Good actors can really make a subtle story just pop far more than lousy actors in a full on explosive laden film....this is an example.

I have never seen Liam James before but his on par with early Michael Cera but just great.  Steve Carell nails it, Toni Collette is full on awesome (she has been great in everything I have ever seen her in beginning with "Muriel's Wedding" - 1994) and I have to say that Sam Rockwell has definitely become one of my favorite actors.  Rockwell is just an excellent performer and from roles in "The Green Mile"- 1999 to "Moon"- 2009 and here, the range is there but way freakin' awesome.  Just an awesome film.

Music, hell, I don't remember it so it must have fit the film perfectly, acting...awesome, script....great, cinematography....great. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment