Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Hunter

The Hunter

SEE THIS!  This was one of the best films I have seen in a long time.  In places it is incredibly sad and then uplifting.  3 days later and I still toss the plot and all in my mind and think about it.  Simply put, this is an awesome film.

Thank God Willem Dafoe did this.  The last I thought I have of him is that of a green ghoul in the Spiderman series.  No way here.  This hearkens back to his acting days of Platoon.  Awesomely done.  Sam Neill of Jurassic Park and Red October kicks!  His role as a jealous suitor who plot goes horribly awry is just insane.

Everything; the acting, the directing, the script, the score, and the cinematography are just incredible.  I would watch this one again if I did not have to re watch some of the scenes toward the end of the movie...not gory or anything but just heart wrenching.  Awesome film....just awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment