Friday, May 25, 2012

The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch

The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch

No one I have ever seen or heard of, breasts I hadn't seen before (and still not enough to save this film) and that is it.  There was a ton of promise and action and all of it, but something was missing.  This film was like smelling a big, juicy, perfectly seasoned and cooked steak and then sinking your teeth into a veggie burger.

This post is being done over a week since I saw the movie and since my queue has been hijacked by 2 chick flicks and a kid flick, I am using my time away from the DVD player to write this.  Don't see it.  No one in it really gets me to root for them.  The hero personifies "Rage Against the Machine" as he protests social injustices, yet cruises back to his 4,000 square foot penthouse in downtown Hong Kong to sulk and mope.

No comments:

Post a Comment